People have written a lot of touchy-feely pieces on this subject but I thought I’d get right to the heart of the matter
"I think it’s very important to recognize talent in all facets of filmmaking. Making a movie is such a lengthy and intense experience, so it’s wonderful to honour actors, directors, producers and all crew members who put so much hard work and passion into a project.”
I’ve got haim level hair today and I can’t properly document it.
this one’s just for you, people I see in person today.
Honestly one of the best scenes of television I have seen in a long time.
"Each time we don’t say what we wanna say, we’re dying."
Yoko Ono (via delicada)
They look like they’re in a heist movie with Rihanna as the tough-as-nails leader/master thief and Lupita as the genius computer hacker
I didn’t know I needed this but oh, I do
"COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people."
3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
I don’t mind compliments that involve appearance, but we should all have a few more tricks up our sleeves.(via emilyvgordon)
saving for later